Delivery Driver & Operator - SYDNEY
We are looking for a Part-Time staff member to join our expanding Sydney hire team. We are seeking a hard working person to help with our delivery service and production events in our Leichhardt Warehouse.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and Preparing Equipment
- Delivery of Equipment to events
- Set up of Equipment
- Operating audio & mixing small bands, plus onsite technical support if required
- The role includes weekend / late night work and involves some heavy lifting.
The ideal candidate will be/posses:
- Drivers License
- Ability to drive a manual van
- Be fit & healthy
- Polite & Courteous
- Work at a fast pace
- Have an attention to detail
- Available to work weekends and late hours
Experience in audio setup (Small format analogue mixer, DJ equipment and speakers) and ability to mic up and mix a small band in this position is essential.
Remuneration is based on award rates, with penalty rates for after hours and late night work.
Candidates with their own van will be remunerated accordingly with the prescribed rates for their vehicle.
Work hours are generally 8am-6pm, with late night work usually occurring on Fridays and Saturday.
Please send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a single page CV and the term "employment" as a subject. All applications will be considered as they are received and positions are filled.