HOW TO BOOK DELIVERY:
Check if you’re in our delivery zone:
Add your equipment to the booking cart and select ‘Courier Delivery’ to check if your address is within our delivery zone (within 45km of our warehouse locations).
Select your preferred delivery date:
Enter your preferred delivery date, preferred delivery dates are not guaranteed. Bookings are typically delivered 1-2 days prior to the selected hire dates to minimise stress and ensure timely delivery (you will not be charged extra if we opt to deliver before your selected hire dates).
Proceed to checkout and select a delivery service:
Complete a booking online to select a one-way or each-way courier service.
Courier delivery charges range from $20-$300 each way and are calculated based on the size of your booking and distance from us.
HOW COURIER DELIVERY WORKS:
When your booking is placed:
• Our team will review and process your booking and allocate your delivery date/s based on available delivery slots.
• Your allocated delivery date/s will be sent via the confirmation email. Be sure to read this carefully.
Day before delivery:
• Our team will process a $100-$200 rental bond on the card used to place the booking (this will be held for the duration of the booking and released upon return).
Day of delivery:
• Our courier partners will send you a tracking link via SMS. Deliveries will occur between 7am-5pm and someone must be present at the premises to receive delivery.
• Delivery and collection of equipment is strictly limited to no further than the ground floor of a residential or commercial premises.
Day of collection:
• Collection will occur between 7am-5pm and someone must be present to receive collection.
• You must ensure that the equipment is packed down neatly (the way it was received).
• If the equipment is not packed down and you will be required to return to our warehouse. If you are unable to return, you will need to book recollection and late fees may apply.
Day after collection:
If the equipment is returned in the same condition it was received, our team will release your rental. Please allow 1-5 business days for the funds to be released.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When will the Courier deliver my booking?
Our team will allocate your delivery date (based on available delivery slots) when processing your online booking. In most cases, we opt to deliver 1-2 days prior to your event date.
If you opt to deliver earlier than my selected hire dates will I have to pay more?
No. If we opt to deliver earlier than your selected hire dates you will not be charged more.
Can I specify what time delivery occurs?
No, the courier delivery service does not permit for time-specific requests. You will receive tracking details on the day for delivery & details to contact the courier company directly for ETAs.
Can someone set up the equipment or show me how?
Setup services are not available, but all of our equipment is easy to setup & use. Simply scan the QR code located on each item for setup instructions.
Does someone have to be present for delivery to occur?
Yes, someone needs to be present for delivery to occur. Couriers will not deliver to unattended premises.
How much is delivery/pickup?
The cost of courier delivery is calculated during checkout and is based on the size of your booking and distance from our warehouse locations.
Can I just book delivery one-way?
We have flexible one-way or each-way options selectable during checkout.
When should I place my booking?
We recommend placing a booking at least 1 week in advance, but no later than 24 hours before your booking dates.
When will the Courier collect my booking from me?
Your collection date will be specified in your confirmation email, but collection is likely to occur 1-3 days from your booking dates.
Will the Courier pack down my equipment for me?
No. The courier will not collect your booking if the equipment is not packed down and you will be required to return to our warehouse. If you are unable to return, you will need to book recollection and late fees may apply.