Last Updated: 10th September 2023
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
When you contact us, make a booking, or use our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Email Address
- Contact Number/s
- Residential and Delivery Addresses
- Company or Business Name
- Drivers Licence Details
- Equipment Hired
- Event Type
- Number of Guests in Attendance
- General Location of Event
- Tokenised Credit Card Information
Automatically Collected Information
When you visit our website, we may also collect information through cookies, analytics tools, and other similar methods. This may include:
- Logging information about website activity (e.g., date and time of visits, pages viewed)
- Device type and operating system
- IP address
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for various business purposes such as:
- Responding to your inquiries or requests
- Providing you with information about equipment or services of interest
- Identifying other equipment or services beneficial to you
- Internal accounting and administration
- Verifying your identity, residential address and age
- Marketing and advertising improvement
- Enhancing the website user experience
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties. We may share your information with external service providers, law enforcement agencies, or other entities under the following conditions:
- With your explicit consent
- For the purposes of our business operations (e.g. third-party courier service)
- If required or authorised by law
Data Storage and Security
We employ various security measures, including end-to-end encryption, two-factor authentication, and tokenisation of credit card details to protect your information. Digital identification submissions are retained for up to 90 days after submission or the end of the hire, whichever is last.
User Rights and Choices
You have the right to:
- Access your information by writing to us at email@example.com
- Opt out of marketing emails at any time
- Request deletion of identification information once any existing hire contractual agreements are finalised
What Are Cookies?
Types of Cookies We Use
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They make it possible for you to browse and use our website.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website. They help us understand what pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move around the site.
These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, or region) and provide enhanced, more personalised features.
These cookies are used to tailor advertising to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Keeping you signed in and understanding how you use our website
- Analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
- Assessing the effectiveness of our ads, offers, and email communications
Most web browsers allow you to manage cookies through the browser settings. You can set your browser to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website effectively.