CHANGES TO SERVICE:
Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we have taken the following steps to ensure the safest possible environment for both our staff and customers:
- We will endeavour to stagger the pick-up and return of bookings to minimise the foot traffic in our Warehouse facilities
- Delivery of bookings will be completed via a courier service ($30 each way)
- Terms & Conditions for deliveries will be processed online to minimise contact.
- Equipment will be cleaned thoroughly with disinfecting agent as per normal
- Equipment will be rotated, ensuring that no equipment will be used twice by different customers within a 72 hour period.
Our Terms of Hire and Refund Policy still apply, so if you are looking to make a booking and you are unsure whether your event will be proceeding, please contact your local Warehouse for information on stock availability.
UNCERTAIN WHETHER YOUR EVENT IS GOING AHEAD?
Our Customer Support team will be more than happy to develop a quote that can be locked in with payment at a stage where you are certain your event is going ahead.
We will continue to monitor changes in both NSW and VIC daily for changes to restrictions that may impede the ability for events to go ahead.
We strongly implore anyone considering hosting an event during this time to consider the implications of doing so and to ensure that you are abiding by the government restrictions and recommendations.
Simply put, if you are considering hosting an event that breaches these restrictions, thus increasing the risk of transmission of COVID-19, please reconsider what you’re doing, and certainly don’t hire with us.
Please continue to support your local small businesses where you can, and where it is safe to do so. We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and taking every precaution to protect your health and the health of those around you.
- DJ Warehouse Hire Team