CHANGES TO SERVICE:
Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we have taken the following steps to ensure the safest possible environment for both our staff and customers:
- Our warehouse facilities are now fitted with COVID-19 floor markings and signage
- Everyone entering our warehouse premises will be required to QR scan upon entry with government service QR codes
- Equipment will be cleaned thoroughly with a disinfecting agent as per standard process
- Equipment will be rotated, ensuring that no equipment will be used twice by different customers within a 72 hour period.
- We are registered as a COVIDSafe business in NSW.
Our Terms of Hire and Refund Policy still apply, so if you are looking to make a booking and you are unsure whether your event will be proceeding, please contact your local Warehouse for information on stock availability.
UNCERTAIN WHETHER YOUR EVENT IS GOING AHEAD?
Our Customer Support team will be more than happy to develop a quote that can be locked in with payment at a stage where you are certain your event is going ahead.
For the safety of our staff and customers, please limit the number of people picking up your booking to a maximum of 2 people.
If you are unwell, contact us immediately and please do not enter the premises.
We strongly recommend wearing a face mask or covering and gloves where possible to minimise risk of spreading or contracting COVID-19.
DJ Warehouse Hire Team