Need more headphones? Contact us for a quote!
Silent Disco Headphones
Silent Disco FM Transmitter
Power Cable for FM Transmitter
AUX Cable for FM Transmitter
4 x UV Black Lights
1 x Waterwave Light Effect
2 x LED Uplight Effect
2 x Astro Ball Light Effect
1 x Smoke Machine 650
1 x Full Colour Laser
5 x Tripod Stands
*A music playback device (iPod/Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop) is NOT included with this package. This system does not include pre-loaded playlists or music.
Silent Disco Party Pack:
Keep the party going all night with a Silent Disco Party Pack! Compatible with any DJ System or iPod, simply connect to the transmitter and party through the night in your own private Silent Disco.
Perfect for kicking on after an 18th, 21st or any special event!
How Silent Disco Works:
- Each pack comes with fully charged battery powered Silent Disco Headphones (that last for approx. 5 hours) and a Silent Disco Transmitter.
- Connect your music playback device (Smartphone, Tablet or Desktop Computer) to the Silent Disco Transmitter using the AUX (headphone) cord provided (if your device does not have an AUX connection you will need to use the adaptor that came with your music playback device - we do not supply these adaptors).
- Using the switch on the transmitter, select channel 1.
- Switch your Silent Disco Headphone to channel 1 to hear the music being played by the music playback device connected to the transmitter.
- Optional: If you want to connect more than 1 music playback device at a single time, then simply select the drop down option to add more transmitters (1 music playback device per transmitter).
- Set any additional transmitters to channels 2 or 3. Guests wearing the headphones will be able to switch between music sources by simply switching channels on their headphones. It's easy!
- Click here for our handy quick setup guide.
- Headphones come fully charged and last for approx. 5 hours.
- Each Transmitter comes with an AUX (3.5mm headphone) cord. If you are connecting to a Smartphone or Tablet that does not have an AUX connection you will need the headphone adaptor that came with your phone. These adaptors are not supplied.
- Mains Power Access is required to power the FM Transmitter.
- Need a Battery-Powered Transmitter or more Headphones for your event? Get in contact for a price!