Need more headphones? Contact us for a quote!
Silent Disco Headphones
Silent Disco FM Transmitter
Power Cable for FM Transmitter
AUX Cable for FM Transmitter
2 x UV LED Black Lights
1 x Waterwave Light Effect
2 x LED Uplight Effects
2 x Astro Ball Effect
1 x Smoke Machine
2 x Tripod Stands
*A music playback device (iPod/Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop) is NOT included with this package. This system does not include pre-loaded playlists or music.
Halloween Silent Disco Party Pack:
Paired with your selected quantity of Silent Disco headphones, the Halloween Silent Disco Party Pack comes with everything you need to create a spooooky atmosphere for your Halloween Event.
How Silent Disco Works:
- Each pack comes with fully charged battery powered Silent Disco Headphones (that last for approx. 5 hours) and a Silent Disco Transmitter.
- Connect your music playback device (Smartphone, Tablet or Desktop Computer) to the Silent Disco Transmitter using the AUX (headphone) cord provided (if your device does not have an AUX connection you will need to use the adaptor that came with your music playback device - we do not supply these adaptors).
- Using the switch on the transmitter, select channel 1.
- Switch your Silent Disco Headphone to channel 1 to hear the music being played by the music playback device connected to the transmitter.
- Optional: If you want to connect more than 1 music playback device at a single time, then simply select the drop down option to add more transmitters (1 music playback device per transmitter).
- Set any additional transmitters to channels 2 or 3. Guests wearing the headphones will be able to switch between music sources by simply switching channels on their headphones. It's easy!
- Click here for our handy setup guide
- Headphones come fully charged and last for approx. 5 hours.
- Each Transmitter comes with an AUX (3.5mm headphone) cord. If you are connecting to a Smartphone or Tablet that does not have an AUX connection you will need the headphone adaptor that came with your phone. These adaptors are not supplied.
- Mains Power Access is required to power the FM Transmitter.
- Need a Battery-Powered Transmitter or more Headphones for your event? Get in contact for a price!